It’s time for me to quit dreaming about the hospital calling me, finding my SD card. The way Murphy has been treating me this year, nobody probably even looked for it.
I haven’t taken a photo with my camera since I left Swedish in Issaquah. Heck, I still have the sheriff’s finger print on the lense of my camera. So I will pretend the last six months didnt happen, take the loss of the $60 SD card and try to get back to work.
- Ordered new card from DSHS
- Went to PCP – unavailable
- Went to urgent care
- Called 8 more providers
- Saw PCP – medication management
- Picked up meds
- Ordered new license
- Got new bank card
- Cleaned camp
- Domain renewed
- WordPress renewed
- Cell reactivated
- Got new garden cart(featured photo)
- Read, “The People of Cascadia”
- Got 6 new books from library
- Remembered my laptop
- Started winterizing camp… oh boy!
I won’t be breaking my back anymore, hauling in supplies with my new steel off-road garden cart(400lb capacity). As I sit and write this post it is a mere 44 degrees at camp and no fire…