I mentioned a while back that this was going to be my next upgrade. Let me tell what a great decision this was. If you are looking for a sturdy, lightweight professional tripod that won’t break the bank then look no further.
- This 2-in-1 tripod could be converted into a full size monopod by screwing together the removeable center column and tripod leg.
- The tripod legs can be inverted and folded back 180 degree, to give it a compact size of 18″
- There is Column Hook located in the bottom of the center-column, which enables you to hang additional weight from the tripod’s center of gravity for increased stability
- Anodic oxidation processed&anti-corrosion Magnesium and aluminum alloy tube. It’s ideal for indoor and outdoor photography
- They promise a total refund or a replacement if any issues, at no cost without questions asked. They just want your 100% satisfaction
It is extremely easy to setup and use. It comes with a carrying case and comes with everything you need to mount your camera and start shooting. Here are a ew more facts about the tripod:
- Max Load : 39.6 lbs.
- Min Height: 22 inches
- Max height: 65 inches
- Monopod Max Height: 72 inches
- Folded Length: 18 inches
- Total Weight: 3.7 lbs.
This tripod comes in different colors(red, blue and black) and will last you basically forever with their replacement policy. That’s not bad for a $45 tripod. It blows the cheap $20 tripods out of the water. If you click on the image below, it will take you to Amazon’s site with more detailed information on this tripod. It would make a great gift for someone you know that is into photography.