With the whole medical issue being monitored, I thought it was a good time to figure out where I left off before I disappeared for 3 days.
- I was trying to finish my run through of the book, “Creative Composition”
- I had started a 10-day course on photography composition
- Creating a searchable database of latenyte’s photos
- Fundraising for latenyte’s photography
- Trying to master the Nikon Coolpix P530…
Just writing this post has helped me feel focused. You don’t know how many times I have walked into the studio, knowing I had a lot to do, and spun my wheels figuring out what to do. Just having the list above, of a few things, gives me direction. They all need to be done, so just pick one latenyte and do it already…
The beautiful thing about photography is, you can learn as little or as much as you want. There is always new cameras that do different things and new technology that allows you to do different things with the image from the camera. You also have the ability to learn at your own pace, unless you have committed yourself to a learning institution. Choose your own path and level of difficulty for your photography.